~Nyan Cat ~Nyan Cat

Brilliant and intuitive!

Couch Guy: THE GAEM. Couch Guy: THE GAEM.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

Aside from certain near-impossible situations (as many have already mentioned), not bad. Great game to occupy yerself with for a little while. Biggest pain I experienced was speeding up directly on obstacles, without allowing adaptation to the new pace i.e. air-time when jumping

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

April fools! Lmao

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Was kind of disappointed after I found out this was your favorites playlist, rather than a program that accessed the audio portal-- But you've obviously put work into it, and are continuing to put work into it by adding songs every now 'n then.
Maybe throw in some more general rock/metal/blues/grunge?
Bad-Man-Incorporated, 525volts, Gunshy, ShanZE, Lundsfryd, Dreamsfromgin, Diavaul1, Wolfrock, Ceevro, ArtificialFear, ApexMACHINE, Scribbler, shadow617, LaForge, Etcetera Etcetera! I could go on for days naming talented artists.
If this is truly dedicated to all the hardworking and talented artists on the audio portal, you'll venture outside the genre of dubstep, and beyond the few genres I suggested to you.
I wish you well in your quest.
4/5, n Fav'd.

deathink responds:

Well this does access the audio portal, While it doesn't directly search for the highest rated/ most popular music, I myself search the portal in this way when looking for new music so you get the same effect, but most of the music on this radio has been suggested by the NEWGROUNDS community, the FIGHTING SERAPH update was entirely music picked by a veteran newgrounder, the music people suggest is sometimes so good , I end up favorite-ing it myself, which is why it would seem like this is my favorite playlist. While i do throw in a songs here and there out of personal preference, only the first 10 songs are picked entirely by me. Thanks for the review, and I am glad you enjoy it. :)

Run Stick, Run! Run Stick, Run!

Fun game. Only thing is, in some levels you can actually jump over the black wall.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Gotta love how everyone's hating on this game because they don't like the challenge of it xD

The Tales Of Frostvail (D The Tales Of Frostvail (D

Uh... This is quite like Realm of the Mad God...
Different though, I suppose..
Not really an original concept but.. Good job throwing the game together I guess? Not sure what else to say about the insane resemblance to Realm of the Mad God-- Same sprites and everything.

On this planet anymore On this planet anymore

Great ending.
Only thing-- Eagles in space?

Portal Panic Portal Panic