The Butterflies (Remastered) The Butterflies (Remastered)

Good stuff, man.
Interesting progression of the ambience and such l: gives me a vibe of matt uelmen's work on diablo 1 lol pretty badass.

LasciviousGork responds:

Thanks. I only played Diablo 2 myself. Can't say how much influence I've gotten from it but I love the music nonetheless.

Hey Man Nice Shot (cover) Hey Man Nice Shot (cover)

Fuck yeah, man. Badass cover, only suggestion is upping the vocals during the chorus so they pop out infront of the instruments, maybe make em a little more gainy as well to complement the grit.

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks for the helpful, suggestive crit! :)

Sink To The Bottom - AA Sink To The Bottom - AA

Haha, far from the end indeed!
Digging the badass guitar riffing, and the whole bipolarity thing going on. Might just be my shitty earphones but there seems to be a clash between the palm-mutes and drumming around 2:20ish, like one is cancelling out the other (Probably just the earphones, I oughta invest in a pair of quality headphones to be more constructive with stuff like this)
Keep it up dude.

Close Your Eyes Close Your Eyes

Good tunes, man, you've got a badass rhythm going on there-- Insane props to 'ya, and keep up the fine work.

Stereocrisis responds:

Thank you Destrayop, that's really cool that I could entertain you. I just play guitar and put it out there. It's a nice thought that I can occupy someone's mind for a little while.

This is Closure - In Spad This is Closure - In Spad

You've done some damn fine work here, man.
One hell of a closure-- always good to end something on a strong note.

zac11114 responds:

Thanks alot!

And thanks!

It's closure for the band i formed five years ago. But it's far from the end. The tracks we've been working on are insane!

Just Go Mad Just Go Mad

Pretty legit idea and structure, you oughta work on this.

LasciviousGork responds:

I might when i put a pickup in my new guitar

For Real (Instrumental) For Real (Instrumental)

Legit tunes.

Nakedness [Demo] Nakedness [Demo]

Pretty cool melody, crazy grungy lead lines, reminiscent lyrics.
Definitely a poppier sound, in comparison to 'yer other stuff up here, still diggin' it though.
I hear what you mean about the guitar, maybe up the volume a little-- The fuzz gives a nice edge to the melody though, in my opinion. Beside that it's sounding good, man. Keep on rockin'.

Gunshy responds:

UPDATED - louder, fuzzier, but more defined, i think, thanks to some chorus and EQ work on the guitar during the 1st chorus and beyond - thanks for the critique! :))

Food & Drug (Demo) Food & Drug (Demo)

Badass as always, man.
Hell of a time to upload, aswell, haha.
The vocals sound great to me-- fits in nicely with the guitar, throughout the whole tune.

--Almost said there was a drastic volume change in the first 10-20 seconds but after listening to it a few more times, 'realized my earphone slid into a fucked up position xD

Keep up the great work.

Gunshy responds:

no, you're right-- the guitar is way too quiet at the beginning and indeed all around, really, but the acoustic is like nowhere in front of the drums at the beginning there. this may hopefully get the redux, the 2nd take, so i really appreciate any help to make the next one better. thanks for the stars :) us nightowls gotta stick togeth

Drown With Me Drown With Me

Well done.
Pretty solid lyrics and melody-- That chorus reminds me of Do Re Mi by Nirvana, just a little bit, with the drawn out "me".
4/5'd and favorited man, Rock on.
On a side note, the sheer length of the asphyxiation at the end was just hilarious. If a dramatic effect is what you're looking for with that, I'd shorten it a little.