Facebook addict Facebook addict

Not bad-- Got a decent laugh out of it.

Gas Eject 1 Gas Eject 1

All the people down-rating this are just haters 'cause they don't understand any of it xD

A Creeper's Life A Creeper's Life

A true representation of the atrocities committed by Steve!

~Nyan Cat ~Nyan Cat

Brilliant and intuitive!

Couch Guy: THE GAEM. Couch Guy: THE GAEM.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

Aside from certain near-impossible situations (as many have already mentioned), not bad. Great game to occupy yerself with for a little while. Biggest pain I experienced was speeding up directly on obstacles, without allowing adaptation to the new pace i.e. air-time when jumping

The Butterflies (Remastered) The Butterflies (Remastered)

Good stuff, man.
Interesting progression of the ambience and such l: gives me a vibe of matt uelmen's work on diablo 1 lol pretty badass.

LasciviousGork responds:

Thanks. I only played Diablo 2 myself. Can't say how much influence I've gotten from it but I love the music nonetheless.

Hey Man Nice Shot (cover) Hey Man Nice Shot (cover)

Fuck yeah, man. Badass cover, only suggestion is upping the vocals during the chorus so they pop out infront of the instruments, maybe make em a little more gainy as well to complement the grit.

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks for the helpful, suggestive crit! :)

Sink To The Bottom - AA Sink To The Bottom - AA

Haha, far from the end indeed!
Digging the badass guitar riffing, and the whole bipolarity thing going on. Might just be my shitty earphones but there seems to be a clash between the palm-mutes and drumming around 2:20ish, like one is cancelling out the other (Probably just the earphones, I oughta invest in a pair of quality headphones to be more constructive with stuff like this)
Keep it up dude.

Irene Irene

Very cool drawing, there.

The piece flows nicely, with impressively clean work around the edges, aside from the few scuff marks and erased lines; I particularly enjoy the texture the value gives off, and the smooth gradient from pencil to gold colored pencil, as well as the use of the gold to add depth by lighting.
Aside from needing some cleaning up, the overall design, texture, and shading, is very impressive-- Keep it up

Happy-Little-Trees responds:

i really appreciate it

ok ok

oh my god kurt you're still alive and on newgrounds

Happy-Little-Trees responds:

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Leaf Pattern 2 Leaf Pattern 2

That's pretty badass, dude.
Good to see you got your art submission error fixed xD

DigitalStrip responds:

Thanks bro I am glad you like it and me to